Green Growth Platform
The Green Growth Platform builds on the University of Brighton’s track record in supporting business growth and championing sustainability.
It’s a 5 year programme funded by HEFCE which aims to support business growth in the environmental sectors in Sussex by:
- Attracting 1,000 businesses into the network
- Creating 250 jobs
- Carrying out 100 innovation / R&D projects
- Developing 25 new products or services
- Developing 15 new environmental modules or courses at universities or colleges
- Placing 50 interns or apprentices with companies
We are proud to be a member of this great movement, and you could become a member too! To find out more, simply click here.